8.31.2010

Another non-environmental wonder

Thanks to Casper ter Kuile, I now know Seth Godin is capable of delivering a total gem--and one that's actually good. Here he spotlights the faulty logic behind deflecting responsibility within organisations:


"Corporations don't have a conscience, people do. That means that every time you say, "It's just my job," or "My department has a policy," or "All I do is work here," what you've done is abdicated responsibility--to no one."

Thank you, Seth Godin. You have added [some] light to a day that would otherwise be filled with pithy, antagonistic looks towards the policy and investment communities. Not to mention glares cast upon the reams of unintentional satire that continue to coast unabated into my inbox. Like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment