4.15.2011

Another non-environmental wonder

It goes without saying that Donald Trump lives in a world that's different from ours. But taking on Obama's team is a big ask, even for our most iconic real estate mogul. Here's his ingenious response to David Plouffe's assertion that Trump has 'zero chance' of becoming President:

"Obviously, I hit a nerve because they're fighting me," Trump said this morning on Fox and Friends. He added: "I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

It just doesn't get any better than that in the land of political gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment