2.22.2011

Bonus gem

Watershed moment for biodiversity awareness? This morning I received my first-ever spam citing the 2010 CBD in Nagoya:

"I am Ruano Manuel, currently working as a Fund Director of Villar Mir Group Espana. An investment that work all the world. However, i received your contact from my wife who attended the International convention on Biological Diversity. I will like to work with you to be able to secure this fund which i have divert from our Russian Investor's Fund since 2007 but now i think the best thing for me is to invest this fund outside Spain and the fund is now with Spanish Central bank clearing House were we deposited the fund as a consignment, through the help of my wife who is working with Spanish Central Bank in Madrid Spain as a (Co-head International Transfer Dept)."

TBD whether the fund is sustainable, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment